Code of Conduct
This code of conduct for employees applies to each employee of Eduhub Solutions regardless of the start date, contractual agreement or employee rank. Failure to comply with the policies set forth may result in disciplinary action, which can include termination of employment.
Per the contract an employee signed, all company employees are in fact bound by their contract to follow our code of conduct for employees on a daily basis while performing their duties. If an employee has a question or feels that a fellow co-worker or even the company is not meeting our commitment, we want to hear from you – do not stay silent. If you have questions or concerns about a section of this Code, a company policy, law, rule, or regulation, you should contact the Legal Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We take our code of conduct seriously and we expect the same of our employees.
The following now outlines the specifics of our code of conduct for employees:
Compliance with law
All Eduhub Solutions employees are required to protect our company’s legality, therefore they should comply with all environmental, safety and fair dealing laws. We do expect employees to be ethical and responsible whenever dealing with our company finances, products, partnerships and public image.
Respect in the workplace
All employees of Eduhub Solutions are expected to respect their colleagues. We will not allow for any kind of discriminatory behaviour, harassment or victimization. Employees should also confirm with the equal opportunity policy in all aspects of their job duties.
Protection of company property
All employees are expected to treat Eduhub Solutions’ property with respect and care.
This means that employees:
- Should not misuse company equipment or frivolously use it.
- Should respect all incorporeal property such as trademarks, copyright and other property. Employees should, however, use them to complete their job duties only.
- Should protect the company facilities and material property from damage and vandalism.
Professionalism in the workplace
All employees are expected to act and show integrity and professionalism while in the workplace:
- Corruption, Bribery, Kickbacks and Gifts
We also prohibit bribery and kickbacks that can benefit an external or internal party. Bribery and facilitation payments are illegal in every country in which Eduhub Solutions does business.
- Bribery is offering or giving anything of value in order to improperly influence the recipient’s actions. Examples can include cash, cash equivalents, gifts, entertainment, travel, lodging, charitable contributions, and offers of employment.
- A facilitation payment is a tip or small payment made to a government official in order to expedite a routine government action, such as issuing a permit or providing utility service.
- A kickback is the return of a sum paid (or due to be paid) as a reward for fostering a business arrangement. Accepting or offering a kickback violates this Code.
- Accepting from clients or partners is permitted except for governmental officials or persons designated by her/him, but it should be under 100$.
- Giving gifts is permitted except for governmental officials or persons designated by her/him, but it should be under 100$ per person.
- Job duties and authority
All employees should fulfil their job duties with integrity and respect toward customers, stakeholders and the community. Supervisors and managers mustn’t abuse their authority. We expect them to delegate duties to their team members taking into account their competencies and workload. Likewise, we expect team members to follow team leaders’ instructions and complete their duties with skill and in a timely manner.
We encourage mentoring throughout our company.
- Conflict of interest
Employees are expected to avoid any personal, financial or other interests which may contradict the company’s best interests. If you think that you may have a conflict of interest please discuss it with your manager and get the help you work out a way to manage the conflict
At the workplace, employees are expected to act friendly and collaborative with everyone. We don’t want anyone to disrupt the workplace or create obstacles to colleagues’ work.
All employees are required to remain open for communication and dialogue with their co-workers, supervisors, team members, and third-party “employees” or clients.
All employees are expected to not abuse their employment benefits, including time off, holidays, insurance, facilities, company car, or other benefits we offer.
All employees are required to read and follow all of our company policies. If you have any questions, ask your manager or the Human Resources (HR) department, for assistance.
We may take disciplinary action against any employees who have repeatedly or intentionally failed to follow our code of conduct. The disciplinary actions will vary based on the violation committed.
Possible consequences include:
- Suspension or termination, when dealing with serious offences.
- Detraction of benefits for a specific amount of time.
Eduhub Solutions may take legal action if corruption, theft, embezzlement or other unlawful behaviour takes place at any given time.